Experience the Adventure this Easter!
Lorne’s Summer Scheme welcomes boys and girls aged 7 - 14 to join in the fun at Lorne Estate in Holywood, County Down.
The programme will include outdoor activities such as Zipline, Climbing, Archery, Gorge Walking, Bushcraft, Bungee Trampoline, Sports, Team Activities, Gladiator Challenge, Leap of Faith, High All Aboard Beach Activities, Grass Sledging & Craft.
This year the Summer Scheme will be running on the following dates:
Monday 3rd July - Friday 7th July
Monday 17th July - Friday 21st July
Monday 24th July - Friday 28th July
Monday 31st July - Friday 4th August
Monday 7th August - Friday 11th August
Monday 14th August - Friday 18th August
Times: 9am - 4.00pm (drop off at 8.45am available at no extra charge)
Cost for the scheme is £125 for each full week per participant. Limited day places available at £30 per day.
Participants should wear suitable clothing for outdoor activities such as trainers, tracksuit bottoms, a t-shirt and fleece. If the weather is particularly good (fingers crossed!) participants may wear shorts but these should be knee length to allow for the harnesses required for many of the activities.
Participants should also bring a bag containing: a packed lunch with a refillable water bottle, a waterproof jacket, warm layers (or sunscreen and a sun hat), a full change of clothes including shoes, a towel, washbag and any medication required. A small tuck shop will be running at lunch time and participants are welcome to bring up to £2 if they wish.
Terms and Conditions
To make it possible to operate this popular scheme we have the following terms and conditions in place. Please ensure you agree to these before making your booking.
- Cancellation Policy. Should you cancel within 8 weeks of the event a charge of 50% of the overall fee will apply. Should you cancel within 2 weeks of the event a charge of 100% of the overall fee will apply.
- Where there is availability we will transfer the participant to another date. Where there is no availability the Cancellation Policy above applies. Places are not transferable to another participant.
- We reserve the right to exclude or refuse any person at anytime prior or during the scheme if their behavior is not compatible for the safety and enjoyment of the scheme. No refund will be provided.
- We do not accept liability for loss or damage of any personal items belonging to participants. We recommend that items such as mobile phones should be left at home.
- The hours of our scheme days are from 8.45am to 4.00pm and we assume full responsibility of your child during this time. No supervision is provided before 8.45 and it is your responsibility to ensure your child is collected promptly as we do not provide a late pick up service. We appreciate that something unforeseen may happen which might mean a participant is not collected on time. If this happens then we expect that you will contact our office on 028 90425212 as soon as possible. Repeated abuse of this will result in exclusion of the participant on our schemes. No refund will be provided.
For more information please contact us on 028 9042 5212 extn. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please Note: You will be redirected to the Girlguiding Ulster website for booking.)